Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm Back!

Back from where who the heck knows.  By the way if you want to cotact me or Lynn directly just email us at:
joynn1@cox.net  make sure you put in the subject line eitehr my name or Lynn's so the right person gets it.

If  any of you out ther suffer from this damn disease and have nowhere to post what you want to say, email me with a post and if it meets our extreeeeemly high standards I will send you back an invite to be a guess bloggger on this site.  Rules: simply total honesty, correct speling not an option, be ready to catch flack from rest of this World family if you get out of line; if your postings are inappropriate I will remove your privilidges.

Posts must relate to any form of DEMENTIA or your direct care of one with Dementia.

my computer is now bakc and running, maybe i will be to.

God Bless,
joe