Sunday, March 25, 2012

LOTD: Orange Eye Shadow for a Nude Look

The color Orange is totally IN right now and if you are a fashion and beauty magazine buff like me then I am sure you only have either this tangerine colored dresses in your head or are lusting after some floral prints... Going with that trend I wanted to use Orange in a more subtle way and maybe even make it look more wearable for day to day routine... Thus I came up with this look where I have used Orange eye shadow for a nude daytime makeup look... I swear I had no idea Orange could be used in such an understated and a casual look :) The trick is that we Indians have a warmer skintone so warm shades like Orange and Brown look super gorgeously natural on us :)  Oh yes do try it :)



Isn't it a pretty relaxing Sunday look? :)
P.S. I have used Inglot DS51 here :)