Friday, April 13, 2012

Sadness in one's life.

This has been a hard week for me. My bird died Easter night. I was the only one that could handle her, very picky with people. Her leaving has really messed me up, i come down in the morning and go to uncover her and feed, water, bird talk all that knid of stuff and no cage. At night I want to cover her and say goodnight again no cage or bird. She had been ill and sitting with me at nights for long periods cuddeling and sleeping, i knew time was near, but never expetced feeling this lost over it. I look forher cage and it is not there. Change is not good for me anymore I have problems with it now. I find I am angrier inside now than ever, but I fight not to let it out at others, i just leave the room come st here at this beast and do nothing or go in my bedroom and just lay there for awhile. I find the tremors and my balance worsening daily my head seems to be screwe on sideways this crap has to endlife really is beginning to suck big time. well that is the hand i have drawen and have to play.

Take care of yourselves.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe