Tuesday, April 10, 2012

LOTD: Summer Green Smokey Eyes

I love smokey eyes, of course it isn't really a surprise for you guys but you'll notice a pattern shifting in my smokey eye looks lately. You'll notice less heavy lids, less usage of darker shades and minimal use of even black eye shadow. Yes I am adapting my smokey eyes to the Summer season and making it more friendly for the "hot" season (yes pun intended)... I love Summers and nothing makes me feel cooler than certain shades of pink, green and blue :)

Today's smokey look is basically using a Green eye shadow (MAC Humid) over MAC Paint Pot in Genuine Treasure and a little hint of black in the outer V of my lids... Hope you guys like the look and yup a video tute is in the pipeline ;)











Products Used:
1. MAC Paint Pot in Genuine Treasure
2. MAC Humid Eye Shadow
3. Colorbar Black Tie Eye Shadow
4. MUFE Star Powder in Shade 940
5. Colorbar Stick Concealer
6. Maybelline Gel Liner
7. Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara