Monday, April 23, 2012

When Is Enough, Enough? NOW!

For a number of years now my friend Ken in the UK has been blogging about LWD, Mary and Jim in Canada about AD, Karen in Israel about AD, Carol and Herb, and a host of others about AD, victims of the disease, Alzheimer's. Including me. But this broad coach that has AD now is ELECTRIFING THE WORLD according to the good old Alz.org. I guess the rest of us are chopped liver, we have no fame and glory. I have expressed by displeasure in the past for the Alz.org and their lack of ability to take the bull by the horns, I am only one person and make no diff to them, but as of today all my advocate ties and other assosiations with them do not exist. I have had enough I no longer choose to lower myself to them. I will continue to write here and tell how life sucks with this disease, how my conversations run a muck and I slowly become whatever. Those that come and read fine, those who don't oh well. Frankly i think my blog has run it's coursse and does not reach out anymore. But it is an outlet for me, and that is all that matttters anylonger to me.
Thank you all for your words about my bird. She was a peachfaced lovebird.  Known like her owner by many names, but she was my friend and I still talk to her, have not been able to move forward, oh well in time my brain cells will.

Take care of yourselves.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe

PS i know after this post i will think of things I wanted to say, then forget them.  Before i go, those of you who might remember Yolanda for The Memory Loss Tapes, as of two days ago she was still alive and kicking. I keep check on those in hte HBO special, even though they don't.