Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mini Haul During the Pune Blogger's Meet

Heylo people :) As you all know we had a mini Pune Blogger's Meet on Sunday for which I did an OOTD post here. Today's post is about what all I bought that day :) I am sure you guys remember that I had challenged myself to buy as less makeup as possible and try and buy products I only needed and not lusted for :P So beware... My haul is actually a mini haul and contains very less makeup products :( Siiiggghhhhh... So here goes...

1. MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo
With my love for Red lips, it is a wonder I hadn't bought it earlier :P


2. MAC Lustre Eye Shadow in "Honesty"
Am so glad I got this :) Reviews coming up very soon!

3. Maybelline Makeup Remover
With everyone raving about it, it was difficult not buying it especially when I was looking for a makeup remover since long!


4. Mini Desk Organizer
Yup got this to organize my ever growing collection of lipsticks... Organization post coming up real soon ;)


5. Children's Painting Palette
I am in love with Inglot Duraline and well if you use Duraline every day like I do the I suggest you yourself get a similar palette ASAP! :)



Yup! I have tried my best to stay true to my promise and well I must say that Zara did help me a lot in not getting tempted :P Anything I wanted to buy, I would rush to it and then she would push me away saying "Sam, you don't need it!"... Heheheh Isn't she a darling? :)

Oh btw when we were returning from the meet, Zara, Parita and I live around the same area and so I was dropping them off. Once I reached home and was collecting my packages from the back seat of the car I realised my MAC bag was missing. I instantly knew that Parita who was sitting behind must have by mistake picked it up thinking it to be hers :P So I gave her a call and she dropped it off the next day... The main thing I want to tell you all about is that with my MAC bag she got me a box of homemade brownies that she had baked herself! And they were just heavenly! Yum yum :D Here's a pic ;)


And ladies and gentlemen here's a simple LOTD using products mentioned in points 1,2 and 5 :)