Thursday, May 3, 2012

Welcome to Our World, Bobby Vee.

Bobby Vee was a pop singer in the 1960s, diagnosed with Alzheimer's a year ago, he is now 69. See not an old farts disease. I welcmoe him to this World of Ours so that he knows, should he ever read this blog that he is not alone he now has a family of millions and growing by the minute.  So welcome friend.
I also learned last evening, I think it was, that my Son-in-laws father has been diagnosed with Stage 1 Alzheimer's six months ago. They just found out. The man is I think 10 years my junior.
Looks like what we have said all along from the beginning of this blog, Alzheimer's is not jus an old persons disease. Which the Alz.org finally in recent weeks has said, some folks are just slower than others.
My day has just been a day, mostly sleeping this morning, finally getting on this beast and ready to go off somewhere else.
If you do not want to comment, you can just rate a post, check interesting, thank you and what ever the other one is. At least that will let me know that the posts are read. Thanks for being there for me.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe