Thursday, May 3, 2012

What To Wear: To A Sunday Brunch

A Girl Should Be Two Things: Classy & Fabulous
                                                                                                                 --- Coco Chanel


And that is exactly what I always try to be whenever I either go shopping for clothes or whenever I have to dress for any occasion...

This Saturday I went out to lunch with one of my besties' "Manu Sharma" to this really classy Italian Restaurant called Little Italy and it did call for some fabulous dressing... 

I paired a champagne colored satin pencil skirt with a black sleeveless top that had rosettes around the neckline :) I wore black suede peep toe slingbacks with the outfit :) With it I took a velvet maroon pouch with another pretty rosette on it :)

My Look...


I tried keeping the makeup simple, nude and subtle and this is what I did...
Please ignore the "idiotic" expression :P
I applied:
1. Maxfactor Second Skin Liquid Foundation in "Golden"
2. MUFE star powder shade 940 wet on my eye lids 
3. Blended it with MAC Texture in the crease 
4. MAC ricepaper on the brow bone.
5. Colorbar Blush in Floral Fucsia on the cheeks
6. MAC Matte Lipstick in "Taupe"
7. Colorbar Star Shine Lip Gloss in "Chai"

Hope you guys liked my look :)