Sunday, May 6, 2012

What To Wear: To A Blogger's Meet...

Not many of you know that we had a mini Pune Beauty Bloggers Meet this Sunday and though neither of us took any pics I thought I would still tell you all about it :) 5 of us met up i.e. Parul, Zara, Pranali, Parita and I at the MAC store in Park Plaza Koregaon Park where we spent almost 2 hours, trying out each and every eye shadow and lipstick shades on display :P LOL! The SAs know us very well by now and just let us be on our own trying out stuff and experimenting :D It's almost like a second home to us now :D he he...

Then Parul left us cause she had guests at home and the rest of us proceeded towards the food court to fuel up ourselves for the next course of the journey :D We next went to SGS Mall on MG Road and scoured through Staples to pick up stuff for reorganizing, then raided TBS and finally Westside :D What all did I buy? You'll need to wait for the next post for that :P

This post is essentially an outfit and makeup post and so here's what I wore :)


Makeup BreakUp:
1. Colorbar Blush in Floral Fucsia
2. MAC Matte Lipstick in "Taupe"
3. Colorbar Star Shine Lip Gloss in "Chai"
4. MAC Paint Pot in "Genuine Treasure"
5. Purple Eye Shadow from my Sleek Bad Girl Palette
6. Maybelline Gel Liner
 


Outfit BreakUp:
1. Mauve Top - United Colors of Benetton
2. Pencil Skirt - Mango
3. Ballerinas - Not Branded 
4. Aviator Glares - Rayban!

How did you like my look?
And yup! I do plan on doing a tutorial for the Eye Makeup :)