Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What To Wear: To A Euro2012 Match at a Sports Bar :)

Hello everyone :) You all know that I am not a cricket fan... Rather my love and loyalty lies towards football and with the Euro2012 going on, the pati and I have our lives revolving around football mostly :) And so it was very logical to have our pre-anniversary celebrations at a Sports Bar watching the historical England-France match :) Now the match turned out to be quite a dud with it ending as a draw but it was fun nonetheless especially after a couple of Tequila shots ;) Have I ever told you guys how much I abhor Vodka and worship Tequila? Nope I don't think so :P

So anyways, this is what I wore... I finally got to wear my Mango dress and it seemed quite apt too as I was rooting for France and Blue is France's color :D he he ha ha ;)





Dress: Mango
Peep Toes: Local Shoe Boutique

Make-up wise I did a crease cut look with a hint of blue in the crease and kept my lips nude since a sports bar isn't the place to wear a face of full makeup now is it? ;)





Eye-shadows: MAC Ricepaper, MAC Folie and L'Oreal Azure Blonde Blue Eye shadow
Lipstick: MAC Taupe
Liner: Maybelline Gel Liner
Mascara: MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
Blush: Colorbar Blush in Floral Fucsia

I loved the overall minimalistic look :) Pati said I look like a kid with very hot legs :P Then he drew a similarity between the lethal Japanese chick in school uniform in Kill Bill and moi ;) But then I don't believe him, I know he was just trying to earn some brownie points ;)


P.S. Stay tuned for Anniversary outfit and my cake pics ;)