Monday, July 9, 2012

Thank You EveryOne For Your Feedback :)

Heylo ISLM readers :) I would at the outset like to thank you all for taking out time for giving me feedback for my blog :) I really appreciate it.

I am overwhelmed by the sheer number of feedback I have received and the sweet and kind words you all have to say about ISLM :) It really means a lot to me :) I am of course writing back to you all personally to thank you all for your thoughtfulness but I am struggling with the number of emails I have to reply to :P So if you haven't yet received a thank you mail from me then please be patient cause you sure will :) It's just that I am so grateful :)

Some of the comments/suggestions that you shared about ISLM can be viewed here.

Now the comment that touched me the most and hence making the "commentor" a lucky winner is:
Love your blog...in fact when I feel a bit bored or low I just start going through all the entries from previous months and years...makes me feel good ! I'd love for you to do more different looks and tutorials...specially videos ! 

And the lucky winner is....
                                                              Marianne
Congratulations Girl :D
You have won yourself a TBS Born Lippy Lip Balm in "Lychee" Flavor :)

Do mail me your postal address with 48 hours else I will have to choose another winner :( So girl MAIL ME! :D

Further, let me remind you all that you could follow ISLM through GFC, Twitter, Facebook...