Friday, August 31, 2012

I am back.

A couople of weeks ago i posted that i was taking coconut oil becaues i promised a friend. Well still am and have nothing to report. It goes in and comes out. I remain the same and am getting a little bit worse each and evry day. So will continue and report. So far as i am concerned it is a ll HYPE, btu just because no hlep here so far does not mean that it might not help some people for a time.

We had the radio show on Alzheimer's Speaks Radio. I had a good time talking with Lori and feel good that someone agrees that our voices need to be heard and listened to. We may do it again some day. Will try to get link to the actual broadcast so you can hear it.  I have to say taht after the hour I was shot the rest of the day. I cannot concentrate that long and stay foccused without my head and body letting me know about it. If any of you listened I hope you enjoyed and would appreceiate hearing from you.

Now i need to fight another battle my body chringes at temps over 75, I just become worthless, more so.

For now take care of yourselves.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!!!!
joe