Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Thanks to You & Health Line.

Because of your support, comments, ideas and postings and sometimes out right YELLING at me, and we know how calm a peaceful I am, not:: Health LIne has chosen this blog as one of it's top 25 for 2012, the bage is on the side. I read you else was chosen and what tickles me is that I know most of the folks and follow their blogs, and I say to them good going. Belosw is what Health Line wrote on their site:
_______________________________________________________________

Living With Alzheimer’s

Meet Joe. As funny and frank as it gets, his Living With Alzheimer’s blog is making waves. Both inspirational and incisive, his wit and laid-back approach to life somehow make it easier to grapple with the challenges brought by dementia.
Joe is no stranger to the effects of Alzheimer’s, but he faces the difficulties of the disease and makes the battle less painful – and certainly less isolating – by adding humor and casual grace into the mix. Stop by to give Joe some virtual applause for leading the way to a future of dignity, perseverance, and hope for everyone with dementia.
______________________________________________________________________
I like the casual grace part.  Thank you all, my ego is out of control right now, but what the hell I feel good this day.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe