Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Friends.

today has been a rather calm day for me. after the last few weeks it is much welcomed. i still do not sort things out well, but i am a bit more aware i think this day. i think i have acquired sleep life away syndrome. I get up about 8 am do my morning stuff sit down and it is noon or one oclock already.  Next I know it is 4 or 5 diner time. Yes i sleep about 7 hours at night, but tht does not seem to matter. I have sat down a number of times this week to post, but as usual i just go dormant and cannot remember what i want to say or why i am at th computer. Lynn handles the check book now. I have to contact the DMV license renewal time. Although i do not drive anylonger, they will probably not renew my license, test and i will not get along. Just another part of one's life taken away by this fricken pain in the ass disease.  it is getting harder to keep some sense of humor and my mouth shut. It is what it is.

till next time take care of yourselves.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe