Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New Song

you can turn off my usual song if you wish. I do request you listen to the new song I have embeded from You Tube on the right. I cried.

I will be going on a road trip with my youngest starting next monday, so i may not post for awhile. We will head to Chicago, stopping at zoos on the way, and then seeing some of my old town. We are going to THE CHICAGO BEARS GAME vs detroit lions on the 22nd. Then will be heading home. To tell the truth i am afraid of this trip, i will be away from my security place, away from lynn, my fish and that which i am familiar with and that scares me.

In a prior post i believe a gave you a link to a new short film, Shattered Love, that is in production for you review. I have yelled long enough about a voice on this blog, so when asked I decided to put my money where my mouth is and have become an executive producer, on of some.

so there you hav it from the big brain in Oceanside, CA.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe