Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Reader Appreciation: Hooked To Your Blog!

It feels great when you wake up in the morning and the first email that you read snuggling inside the covers on a frosty morning goes something like this:

Hi Samyukta,
Even though I looooove to read fashion and makeup blogs, I barely ever comment on any...mostly because I'm speed reading most of it while chasing my eighteen-month old. But yours is really impressive, real and I am amazed at how much of your style, tips and tricks can be followed! I'm hooked.
Keep up the super work. Would also love more of the what to wear posts if you are up to it :-D
Best wishes
Nandita

Nandita, thank you so much for such kind words :) They will surely make my day today...
I am so glad you find my blog impressive and my tips and tricks "followable" :)