Thursday, July 28, 2011

Alzheimer's is relentless!

Well it has been awhile since last i was here. Things in my world are getting very disarrayed. I find i cannot even be sure of what time it is each day or exacty what i am doing. Alzheimer's is working hard and i am still being stubborn but it is winning this battle, in the end i win. Mly head hurts alot these days and i do not know why asprins do not help it just feels like someone or thingh is n my head squeexing everything together.  Well maybe that is good, keeps my brain cesll together. I am finding it more difficult to post or even to figure out why i am at the compute most days. I sit and stare at it alot but it does not say anuthing to me, damned thing. I am totallly lost on the days now and even almost completely unaware of when someone is or is not in the house, i think they have just gone and they just got home or never left. Very frustrating and i do not even want to think about it which has be a bit miffed over things. i am rambling time to go be good to yoursleves.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe

PS, I guess things did not go well for Alan at Mt. Denali and he is off to number five now. I was told weather was realy dangeous on the mountain.