Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Alzheimer & Dementia Suffers NOW IS YOUR TIME TO SPEAK OUT!!!!!


The following is an email I received, we who suffer are being finally a real chance to speak out, i have submitttted the form, this could very well put a face and a real voice to this disease. I ask you to join me.



My name is Ashmi, and I’m on the Facebook Marketing team. I love your blog. 

For Alzheimer’s Awareness month in September, we are partnering with the
Alzheimer’s Association to help raise awareness.

We're collecting stories on the theme of how people with Alzheimer's use
Facebook to find strength and cope- through knowing that treasured memories,
photos, and conversations are preserved on Facebook. We're trying to raise
awareness about how people who are suffering can learn about coping with
Alzheimer's in the modern day - perhaps through Facebook as a place to revisit
and secure those memories and identities.

If you are interested in sharing your story with us on this topic, please let me
know. We’d love to raise awareness about Alzheimer’s. I created an online form
where you can tell your story: http://www.jotform.com/form/11850317172.

Please let me know,
Ashmi


God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!!
joe