Wednesday, February 15, 2012

(My First) Video Tutorial: Old Hollywood Glamour Look

Ladies and Gentlemen it gives me immense pleasure to announce to you all my first ever Video Tutorial :) Of course it wouldn't have been possible without all of your encouragement and support and most importantly Bidisha's who gave me the much needed pep talk last night and took me out of my rut. Thank you Bidisha :) and I dedicate my this video to you :) mmmuuuaaahhhh...

People, do check out my YT video and please do subscribe to my channel :)

I am of course embedding the video here, but of course you can see it directly on youtube as well at the following link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIPyqLtQxq8&context=C38af834ADOEgsToPDskJWkbMtdpHFIPG-ZCcHuPN6



Hope you guys like it :) And yes comments please... Pretty Please? :)

P.S. I have used the word "basically" a lot of times! >:-o