Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Outfit Of The Night & A New Challenge

Heylo everyone :) I have been a bit irregular with my posts I know and nope no excuses for that just the fact that I have been super lazy and am bogged with "gharelu" stuff :P Also I have been looking into my  finances with a hawk's eye and I have now come with a new challenge for myself...

Challenging Myself
I am challenging myself not shop for cosmetics for the next 6 months :P Of course essential skin care doesn't count but yeah unnecessary hoarding of TBS body butters and shower gels are included in the challenge and so are all cosmetics and nail art products. I am only allowed to buy 1 makeup product a month :P Oh come on I have to keep the beauty blogger in me alive right? :P

Would you like to join me here?

Now For the OOTD (OOTN rather!)
My mom had come to Pune yesterday to be a part of some APS teacher's workshop and well the "pati" and I took her out to dinner... And this is what I wore :) Isn't the dress really summery and pretty? :)
Honestly? It is a kurta but I wear it as a dress :D


Forgive the photography. Pati finds it amusing to "cut off" my head :P
My cute little white ballerinas :)
Dress/Kurta: "G"
White Crocodile Bag: Hidesign
Ballerinas: Ginger

Doesn't my Mom look really Happy here :)


I have done this EOTD earlier as well. This is my "goto" EOTD for all pink outfits :P