Sunday, August 19, 2012

August 28, 2012 - Alzheimer's Speaks Radio

Yes you lucky buggers at 9am PST on Tuesday, August 28, 2012, yours truly will be babbling on Alzheimer's Speaks Radio on the Web. Click on title of show below. There is a phone number that you can call in on and ask questions. Suggest 10 minutes before show time, not sure if you can during the show. But you get one hour of me if I last. Lori La Bay is the host and runner of the site.
Making Choices For Those Who Can't & Living with Dementia

A side note of sorts, I promised a friend that I would try the Coconut Oil and I have been. To this point I cannot say anything except I have not died from it. No changes to my inabilities at all, in fact my balance is even worse and moving this battleship from spot to spot is getting harder. I am sure that has nothing to do with the coconut oil. My brain cells are still scrambled and bouncing alll over eahc other more so.

Those of you that may remember The HBO Alzheimer's Project and the PBS The Forgetting, with joy for those who passed there are only 5 of us still in this miserable state, Yolanda Sanmartino, Chuck Jackson, Isabel McKenna, Nacho Sanchez and myslef, that is all out of about 11+ or so of us.

Till Next Time Take Care of Yourselves.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe