Sunday, September 9, 2012

Where the HELL is my brain?

The last couple of days have been really a fricken mess. Right now I can think kind of stratight. Over the last days I have forgotten what i was doin, how i got where I did and from where i got there. Talking has been utterly confussing even to me. I have needed help in getting around physically, legs did not want to work, when they did they wanted to go somewhere other than I was headed. Good things for walls and hand rails or I would have surelly met the floor. That damned thing kept moving on me. I feel like a plane, i have to make a wide circle to get to where i am goinging. Things seem to be happening quickly now, with more and more bad days and days i cannot remember. I can no longer tell you by the evening what I did in the morning , let alone yesterday and the past is fading as well. I am starting to feeel best just sitting in quiet and not talking or being talked to or having the boob tube on. It has become dangerous for me in the shower. Good thing it is not real wide or I would definitely get swaying from side to side and go through the doors. Even sitting on the seats we have in it has become an experience as my wet ass slides off and old shaking legs can barely keep me up there.

Till next time, be good to yourselves.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!!!!!
joe