Thursday, October 11, 2012

5 Amazing DIY Face Pack Recipes

Hello lovely ladies! Today my post is not about a product but its a DIY post. Yay! :)
Okay. let me tell u something about myself, I am the laziesttttt person on the earth who just loves ready made cleansers, packs but whenever my skin is in trouble I always come back to my loyal DIY :P Today I am going to share with you all my five favorite DIY face pack recipes those work like a charm.

My Skin Type: Its as azab as me, sometimes it becomes oil ka dabba and sometimes sukhi roti ;) but all over my skin and hair is very sensitive and prone to break outs, so I think if something work for me it is definitely going to suit dry, normal and oily skinned beauties.

So here we start :) Check out the 5 awesome DIY face pack recipes.



 
Instant Refreshing Fruit Face Pack
Mix a teaspoon of gram flour, 1/2 teaspoon of tomato paste, 1/2 teaspoon of  cucumber paste and required curd together. Apply this fresh and instant face pack on your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Later, wash it away with plain water and put on your moisturizer. The pack will add instant glow to your skin. With regular use it also helps in removing tan effectively.


Sweet Winter Face Pack
Mix equal amounts of honey, smashed banana and milk powder together and apply this pack on face and neck. lLave it for 10 minutes and wash away with plain water. This is one of the yummiest and skin-nutritious face pack that helps to retain skin's natural moisture in winters. Dry skinned beauties can use this throughout the year.


Dark Spot Removing Papaya Face Pack
Mix equal amounts of smashed papaya, milk powder and honey together and apply this pack on skin. Allow it to work on your skin for 10-15 minutes and wash away. This is similar to the previous DIY pack but as an extra, it has tan removing and dark spot removing qualities due to the papaya extracts.


Wrinkle Removing Cabbage Face Pack
Boil cabbage and smash it well to make a smooth paste. Add few drops of rose water to this cabbage paste if required. Smooth this cabbage wrinkle removing pack over your face and keep it for 15 minutes before washing away. This naturally prevents wrinkles and removes the existing ones with regular usage.


Deep Nourishing Citrus Face Pack
We always use lemon juice as an ingredient in DIY oily skin recipes, right? Lemon has oil control properties and now, with this face pack even dry skinned beauties can enjoy the flavour and skin brightening properties of lemon extracts without losing excess moisture from their skin. Mix a teaspoon of honey with a teaspoon of lemon juice. Blend this well and put in 4-5 drops of olive oil. Mix well and apply over your cleansed face. Leave on for 15-20 minutes and allow the citrus extracts to work on your skin. Wipe off with a wet sponge and wash away!

Hope you like my DIY face pack recipes. Do try them and let me know how they work! :)

Do you have any special DIY face pack recipe to share?

Image source: 1