Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hello

just a note to say i am still here.  my days are shorter with sleeping a lot. have reduced meds. my brain is not lear on what to say all days seem the same, nothing seems to become any clearer  i just do not know what it is that i want to do anymore, wife leaves things on the calednar and well who the hell looks at it not me. I cannot remmmeber one moment to the next. my sense of humor is also leaving. You know i get upset and then am told to calm down and what i did or said is wrong. pisses me off. I feel like just not talking anymore, hell things do not come out right and then i get those looks, you know them you have given them yourselevs me too. I am starting to feel that this is my fault, although it isnot. It is just hell inside this mind of mine and growing worse by the day. With those of us out here telling, yelling, being gentle, when the fuck do we get heard. screw the rich and famous most of us are regular folks and our stories are important, i think but mainstream does not even those orgs that are supporedlly their for us.

take care and be good to yourself.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe