Monday, September 10, 2012

Handlooms Of India Photoshoot Looks...

Helllloooooo my beautiful readers :) If you follow my blog regularly or at least are on FB and twitter with me you'll know that I had been chosen as the Face of Handlooms Of India? No, you didnt know? Oooh check this post out then...

Anyways, with their online store launch on Ganesh Chaturthi i.e. 19th September, the photoshoots for various of their products are now in full swing! And that means I have become even more busy... Phew! But I am enjoying every bit of it :) I am today gonna be sharing a few pics with you all (at least the ones I am allowed to share :P) to give you guys an insight about the makeup I did and the looks I was ask to sport :) So here goes...

There are three major looks that I sported that require a mention here...
1. Look 1: Manic and esoteric for some gorgeous hand crafted Camel Bone jewellery. For this I did a fierce and thick winged liner look. I did it for me and another model...




2. Look 2: Modern and eclectic for a traditional handloom called Khand that seems to be taking the ramps at LFW by storm. For this I did a smokey eye look.




3. Look 3: Traditional and Indian for a batch of beautifully woven handloom sarees from the Deccan. For this I used some golden eye shadow and smoked it out with some copper and black shadows.



Do let me know how you like the looks...
And stay tuned for more of these photo shoot glimpses ;)