Sunday, September 16, 2012

There is a new community some of you may or may not know of now on the web. I have joined it,  it consists of people involved with Alzheimer's, sufferers, caregivers, etc. It is called The Alzheimer's Community   , you can register and join, of course it is free. Come take a look and help spread the word.

My world has been very mixed up lately. I really do not know what is going on in it much anymore. Lynn has to do the check book now, even the calculator does not do what i wnat it to do. Talking is becmoing one of those one time I knew how to do that and make sense.But that is the way it goes.

I sit here and have all these things to say and when I go to they go somewhere other than on this page, it pisses me off. Making a decisssion for me takes alot of time. So much that I forget what it is that I am trying to answer or do.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe

I just remembered something, I have noticed that most of my so called friends have disappeared from my life, just as they did when I stopped drinking. Quit being a drunk and loose your friends, have your brain eaten away loose your friends, seems interesting.